Synthesis Site:https://dungeonrelics.online/#/mergeLand


  • Two LV1 lands have an 80% chance to synthesize one LV2 land, and a 20% chance to synthesize one LV3 land, see the attached image for specifics.

  • If two lands have different terras, synthesis can obtain the different terras of both lands, up to a maximum of five terras.

  • The LV8 land opened this time is 25*25 in size, with 3 different lookings.

Last updated